Quick guide (TAIBA GOLD & JEWELS TRADING CO. (L.L.C.) :
- Changing gold color, stone color and other product modification (like size and shape) is possible on request for this product.
- This product may have different sizes, we will contact you once you make the order to confirm size and price.
- Ordering this product may take 5 – 20 working days depending on availability, will will notify you about the availability once you place the order.
- Payment by (wire transfer) will only be made after we confirm item availability.
- Shipping to your place will be calculated automatically once you have your shopping cart ready and proceed to next steps.
- Shipping this product will be sent via registered shipping company such as DHL, FedEx express or any other available registered mail service company.
- Most international orders are subject to import / custom tax upon receiving goods, please be aware that you must pay this tax in your location (we don’t know how much import tax there is in every different location you will have to find out).
- If you have any concerns please contact us.
In order to return any order you must read those terms:
- In order to return any item, you have to contact us and mention your order name & number and a good reason for your return.
- Return and refund can only be approved if the product has a manufacturing defect.
- Must not exceed 5 days from receiving the order.
- Once your return is approved we will give you all other steps all shipped order must be returned including goods, jewelries and boxes and any other material or gift included in the order.
- Any signs of usage / missing / damaged return goods will be not acceptable; product tag sticker must be attached to the jewelry (see image) .
- 10% restocking fees is charged on refunds, Shipping & other import tax fees are totally not refundable.
- Import / Custom tax on any international shipped orders is totally not refundable.
If you have any question return policy please
Here are simple recommended steps to measure your ring size : (However we advise you visit a jeweler for accurate results)
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- Using a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets, and measure the length in mm.
This measure will be the circumference of your finger, please look it up in the table.
- Note: if you know your USA ring size you may also look it up in the table.
If you have any question please Contact us.
|Circumference||Taiba Size||UK||USA||Diameter in (mm)|
|48 mm||8||I 1/2||15.2 mm|
|49 mm||9||J 1/2||5||15.6 mm|
|50 mm||10||L||16 mm|
|52 mm||12||M||6||16.4 mm|
|53 mm||13||N||16.8 mm|
|54 mm||14||O||7||17.3 mm|
|55 mm||15||P||17.7 mm|
|56 mm||16||Q||8||18.1 mm|
|57 mm||17||Q 1/2||18.5 mm|
|59 mm||18||R 1/2||9||18.9 mm|
|60 mm||20||S 1/2||19.3 mm|
|61 mm||21||T 1/2||10||19.7 mm|
|62 mm||22||U 1/2||20.1 mm|
Bangle & Bracelet size
- Use the tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.
- Add one inch, or 2.5 centimetres, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.
- Make sure you allow about (2 cm example) extra length for best fitting.
- Then you can look up the result on the following chart.
|OUR MEASURE||Taiba SIZE||INNER DIAMETER (MM)||INNER DIAMETER(Inch)|
|Child size||12||38 mm||1.5 inch|
|Child size||13||42 mm||1.625|
|Child size||14||45 mm||1.75|
|Child size||15||48 mm||1.875|
|Child size||16||51 mm||2|
|Very small||17||54 mm||2.125|
|Medium / Large||20||64 mm||2.5|
|Extra large||22||70 mm||2.750|